Hear and Learn systems give all children an opportunity to activate their learning
Opportunity to engage the whole class. All students must have equal access to the teacher’s direct instruction so they can hear, understand and gain insight that leads to higher learning.
Activate group learning. Teachers must be able to listen to student discussions in today’s active classrooms. With real-time feedback into the learning process, teachers gain essential classroom feedback needed to activate learning.
Collaborate and share ideas. Teachers need to review their own instruction along with critical student learning moments for self-reflection and collaboration with peers and coaches. Insights shared among educators elevate everyone’s skills.
Benefits of an activated learning environment
As new instructional methods change the ways students use the classroom, audio systems need the flexibility to interact with the entire class, small groups, individuals, and even students in the hallway. Access Technology allows schools to start with whole group instruction with a classroom audio system, then easily add Activate Pods for small group learning.
Capturing critical learning and teaching moments
The Activate App also records video synched with high-quality audio of the teacher microphones and student pods. Teachers can capture critical teaching and learning moments to:
• Reflect on their own instruction
• Record evidence of high-quality student learning
• Share with others for feedback and coaching
• Exchange teaching ideas with peers.
Instructional audio and video that reveal insights to learning
Whole-class audio systems improve speech intelligibility and provide even distribution of sound so students hear, understand and gain insights into the instruction.
A full instructional audio and video platform that includes whole-room audio with a teacher microphone, 2-way audio pods for small groups and a mobile app for control and audio/video capture to reflect and collaborate.
2-way audio pods enable the teacher to listen to student groups.
Charges and connects to mobile devices via Bluetooth for control and audio streaming.
Control, connect and capture student groups and the whole class
Key Activate System Features
- Classroom audio for whole room instruction
- Connect up to 12 pods for small groups
- 2-way audio between teachers and students
- 2 Bluetooth channels for team-teaching
- Wireless audio integration
- Video and audio recording of teacher
- Microphone and student pods
- In-app photo capture
- Access technology + Bluetooth interface
- Whisper coaching for live observations.
Download Activate Manual
Why Educators use our Activate technology
- Read Case Study of Dr Janelle Wills demonstrating efficacy of Activate
- Read Review of Gymea Bay Public School
Gymea Bay Public School Video Review
Immaculate Primary Hobart Video Review